Dwarf on Back
Fancy Man of Cornwood
Played by Gingell
Status: Missing and presumed scared.
Replaced by: His cousin who happens to have the same name as him.
Powers: Special, Feat, Effect, Miss, and Hit
- Pounce: Hit: The target grants combat advantage until the start of my next turn. Special: When charging, use in place of a melee basic attack.
- Flame Seed: Hit: The squares adjacent to the target become a fiery zone until the end of my next turn. Any enemy that enters the zone or starts its turn while in the zone takes 5 points of fire damage.
- Call of the Beast: Hit: The target can’t gain combat advantage until the end of my next turn. On the target’s next tune, it takes 5 points of psychic damage if it does not attack or include as a target the closest ally.
- Dragon Breath: Feat: Allies in the target area gain +1 to attack until the end of my next turn. Causes fire based damage. Uses CON mod.
- Twisting Vines: Hit: Each square adjacent to the target becomes difficult terrain.
- Call Lightning: The burst creates a zone of rumbling thunder that lasts until the end of my next turn. Any enemy that leaves the zone takes 5 points of thunder damage and while in the zone takes a -2 penalty to attack.
- Latch On: Hit: I grab the target.
- Summon Pack Wolf: Effect: Summon a medium sized wolf. Standard Action: Upon summoning, I can command it to attack (Wis vs Ref). It does 1d6+5 damage and, if the target is granting combat advantage, it is knocked prone. Instinct Effect: If it’s not given a command, it will attack or move to the nearest enemy, prone enemies are its priority.
- Primal Wolverine: Hit: 5 ongoing damage (save ends). Miss: Half damage. Effect: Until the end of the encounter, while in beast form, and able to take actions, any enemy that attacks me takes 3 points of damage.
- Primal Wolf: Hit: The target is knocked prone and can’t stand up (save ends). Miss: Half damage. Effect: Until the end of the encounter, I gain +2 to attacks versus prone targets and can knock other enemies prone.
- Nature Sense: Trigger: Roll initiative in a natural environment. Effect: Use nature instead of initiative and grand all allies +4 to all defenses until the end of the first round.
- Swift Recovery: Effect: Target ally can use his or her Second Wind as a free action.
- Hunting Beast Hide Armor: Once per encounter and while in beast form, I can shift 2 squares.
- Summer Growth Totem: Once per day each square within 5 squares becomes difficult terrain until the end of my next turn.